5 Things I Will Add and 5 Things I Will Remove From My Home Office in 2018
To my home office in 2018, I will add:
- Quiet hours during the day where I close my email and turn off email notifications
- A new coat of paint to this wall. Out with the brown tint, in with the gray
- Time on my schedule, in the middle of the day, to escape to the gym
- A note in Evernote to daily track things I'm grateful for
- More 3 day weekends
In 2018, I will remove:
- The guilt that sometimes comes from walking out of the office at the end of the day, even if there are projects that feel as if they are left undone
- Unnecessary meetings that do not have an agenda or follow an agenda
- Some of my perfectionistic tendencies (some of them, I appreciate!)
- All of the files that are no longer needed and are taking up valuable space in Dropbox
- The action of prioritizing projects, tasks or meetings that are not actually priorities (Thank you, Brendon Burchard)!
I would love to hear yours! What are you planning to add and remove from your home office in 2018?